American Standard Residential Water Heaters
ULTRA-LOW NOx Residential Gas Water Heaters
Available in 30, 40 and 50 Gallon Tall models and 30, 40, and 50 Gallon Short Models
Best Prices in the Inland Empire
- ULTRA-LOW NOx BURNER – Complies with Southern California SCAQMD 2008 Rule 1121 and Northern California BAAQMD 2009 10ng/J NOx emissions requirements.
- VAPORSHIELD TECHNOLOGY – Shuts off gas and air supply to heater to prevent prolonged vapor burn in combustion chamber should accidental or unattended ignition of flammable vapors occur outside the water heater.
- PIEZO IGNITER – Affords push button pilot lighting in lieu of matches.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – No periodic cleaning of combustion air inlet necessary under normal conditions.
- STANDARD THERMOCOUPLE – Design provides for use of either factory supplied thermocouple or standard replacement thermocouple.
- SELF-CLEANING – Turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- NON-CFC FOAM INSULATED – Saves energy and reduces fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY MODELS – meet energy-efficiency .62 EF (Energy Factor) requirements of many gas utility rebate programs, comply with CEC Title 24 and are Energy Star certified.
- HEAVY GAUGE STEEL TANK – For extra years of trouble-free service.
- GLASS-LINED TANK – Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD – To protect tank life.
- FACTORY INSTALLED DIELECTRIC HOT AND COLD WATER CONNECTIONS – 3/4” NPT water connections to extend tank life and for easier installations.
- BRASS DRAIN VALVE – Durable to prevent unintentional breakage.
- FACTORY INSTALLED HEAT TRAPS – Reduces standby heat loss in water piping.
- TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE – Factory provided T & P Valve can be relocated from side to optional top opening.
- FACTORY INSTALLED ENERGY CUT-OFF SYSTEM – Automatic thermostat with built-in gas pressure regulation also incorporates energy cutoff switch to prevent abnormally high water temperature for added safety.
- DESIGN CERTIFIED BY CSA INTERNATIONAL – To meet or exceed ANSI requirements and tested in accordance with D.O.E. test procedures and meets or exceeds the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE and all state energy efficiency standards.
- CHOICE OF SIX OR TWELVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTIES – Includes 6 or 12 Year Limited Warranty on Component Parts.